Thursday, September 23, 2010

Buy Fisher Price Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Hot Gift For Christmas

SingAMaJig Set of 4 Deluxe Singing Plush Figures Blue, Red, Pink YellowFisher-Price The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs have become so popular that they are sure to be among this years hot Christmas gifts. If you are thinking of buying the Mattel Fisher Price Sing-A-Ma-Jigs as gifts this year you might be wise to buy yours early to avoid any disappointments. They sing, chatter and if you have more than one they harmonize - they are adorable!

Best new toy to be released for years!
To be honest up until a month ago I had not heard of Sing A Ma Jigs, that was until I went hunting for a gift for my fun loving niece. I ordered her the Pink Sing A Ma Jig and hoped that it would be more than just a catchy name. I have to tell you that she loves it and her mum has since ordered one for her brother.

I have to say that after seeing them I can see why kids adore them. There little mouths move while they sing or make chattering noises - they even have cute little teeth. It is hilarious when you have more than one to hear the Sing-A-Ma-Jigs singing together.

Click this link to buy in USA Fisher-Price The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs
Click this link to buy in UK    Buy Sing A Ma Jigs In UK

SingAMaJig Set of 4 Deluxe Singing Plush Figures Blue, Red, Pink YellowGet them way before Christmas because these are going to be a big hit.

Available in lots of cool colours.

2 comments:

  1. they are out of stock online nearly everywhere. Bigcitytoys.com has them all in stock..at just a bi of a premium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Derek,

    Thanks for the comment and you are right they are selling out of them very quickly. I just checked and they are still available at amazon - I put links to Amazon since they are a trusted site and I have purchased many things from them myself. It is also where I got the pink one for my niece

    ReplyDelete